12 hours of continuous printing time.
Summary is 3d approximately.
Quality is enough for current version.
In a few days I will finalize scad and read.me file and ... v2 development.
Ideas for v2:
• x8 or x9 gear ratio (current is 5, with x8 precision will increased in 1.6)
• Belt path will be shortened twice (no belt couplers at all)
• No teeth on big pulleys at all (more precision, easy to print).
• Smaller dimensions (but with the same print area).
• A lot of improvements - more modular and service friendly
• Z axis will be improved (at least 2 bearing for each rod and may be threaded rod, more modular way to attach - currently is hard to upgrade without disassembly)